May 2: Publication day for THE BAKER'S SECRET (hardcover, e-book and audio versions available. Large print edition now in production).
To place an advance order, click here.
- Newburyport Literary Festival, Saturday April 29, Newburyport, Mass. , 4 p.m. at Jabberwocky Bookshop, The Tannery, 50 Water Street. More information: http://newburyportliteraryfestival.org/
- OFFICIAL LAUNCH: Phoenix Books, Burlington, VT, Sunday April 30. Reading and signing at 4 p.m. This ticketed event, with goodies from August First Bakery, will benefit the Vermont Food Bank. For a reservation: http://www.phoenixbooks.biz/event/stephen-kiernan-bakers-secret-book-launch
- Westport, Mass., Wednesday May 3, I’ll be presenting at 6 p.m. as part of the Writers Series at Partners Village Store -- in a special Q&A format with the brilliant novelist Dawn Tripp. For more information: http://partnersvillagestore.com/
- Cohasset, Mass., Thursday May 4, Buttonwood Books is hosting a special breakfast event at the Cohasset Lightkeeper’s House at 10 a.m., featuring myself, Randy Susan Meyers (The Widow of Wall Street) and Anita Shreve (many books, most recently The Stars Are Fire). For tickets and information: http://www.buttonwoodbooksandtoys.com/events/coffeewiththeauthors
- Manchester, VT. Friday May 5. As part of The Northshire Bookstore’s “Booktopia 2017 Festival,” I’m delighted to be presenting at 10 a.m. For more information: https://www.northshire.com/event/booktopia-2017
- Albany, NY, Sunday, May 7, I’ll be speaking at the Barnes & Noble in Colonie Centre at 3 p.m. More information: https://www.northshire.com/event/booktopia-2017
- Norwich, VT Wednesday May 10, The Norwich Bookshop at 7 p.m. More information: http://www.norwichbookstore.com/event/stephen-p-kiernan-bakers-secret
- New York, NY, Thursday May 11, Barnes and Noble, 150 East 86th Street, 7 p.m. For more information: https://stores.barnesandnoble.com/store/2278
- Manchester, VT, Friday May 12, returning to The Northshire Bookstore at 7 p.m. for an event open to the public (the first one was primarily for Booktopia attendees). Named one of the nation’s best bookstores, and always a fun place to see readers. For more information: https://www.northshire.com/event-list
- Middlebury, VT, Thursday May 18, The Vermont Bookshop, 6:30 p.m. (You may want to bring an appetite – hint hint). More information: http://www.vermontbookshop.com/event/month/2017-05
- Shelburne, VT, Tuesday May 23, 7 p.m. at the Town Hall, hosted by my friends at The Flying Pig Bookstore. This one is billed as a SUPER BOOK GROUP EVENT, and people are invited to come individually or bring their entire book group. You may want to bring a bit of an appetite. More information: http://site.booksite.com/7087/events/?&list=EVC1&group=current&preview=1
- Providence, RI, Tuesday June 20 at 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 7). I’ll be returning to the fabulous Point Street Reading Series at Dueling Pianos, along with Idra Novey, Julia Fierro, Max Winter and Susan Reiger. (I’ve also received a special request to bring my guitar). More information: https://robinkall.com/point-street-reading-series/
- Mystic, CT., Wednesday June 21, Bank Square Books. I’ll be appearing at 6 p.m. with best-selling author Ann Leary. More information: http://www.banksquarebooks.com/event/bsb-ann-leary-children-and-stephen-kiernan-bakers-secret-author-talk-and-signing
- Lake Placid, NY, Tuesday August 1, I’ll be speaking, reading and signing at The Bookstore Plus as part of their book group series (non-book-groupers also welcome) at 7 p.m. More information: http://www.thebookstoreplus.com/